The TJ Ryan Foundation, in conjunction with the Australian Republic Movement (ARM), is pleased to jointly host a half-day symposium on 'Reviving the Republic'. A keynote address will be delivered by ARM Chair, Peter FitzSimons AM, followed by a panel discussion on the future of the republic movement in Australia. Discussants include:
- Graeme Orr, Professor, University of Queensland Law School
- Heron Loban, Senior Lecturer, Griffith University Law School
- Tom Cochrane, Adjunct Professor, QUT Faculty of Law
- David Muir, Chair, Real Republic
- Ella Beutner, ARM (QLD) women's convener
The event will take place on Thursday, 19 July 2018, in The Gibson Room, 10th Floor Z Block, at QUT Gardens Point Campus in Brisbane. Registration and refreshments from 9.00AM, with the event commencing at 9.30AM and concluding by midday.
This is a free, public event; however, registration is required. To RSVP, please contact TJ Ryan Foundation Executive Director, Dr Mary Crawford: email@example.com. For further details, see the flyer linked below.