Under ordinary circumstances, the TJ Ryan Foundation would have convened a face-to-face post-state election event with a panel of guest speakers. However, with COVID-19 and the constraints of social distancing, the Foundation has instead invited commentators and leading state political figures to give their assessments of the key issues of the election campaign and what this means for Queensland politics over the next four years.
The Foundation thanks all contributors for their time and valuable input. Analyses, collated in the document linked below, were contributed by the following:
- Dr Paul Williams, Senior Lecturer, School of Humanities, Languages and Social Science, Griffith University
- Sen. Anthony Chisholm, Labor Senator for Queensland
- Sam O'Connor, LNP MP for Bonney
- Michael Berkman, Greens MP for Maiwar
- Robbie Katter, Katter's Australian Party MP for Traeger